Through clinical studies it has been demonstrated that Infrared energy at specific frequencies stimulates the fat cells to dump their contents. The liquefied fat moves from inside the cell through a temporary pore formed in the cell membrane, to outside the cell where it is in the interstitial space until absorbed by the lymphatic system. This results in fat cells becoming smaller, which dramatically reduces circumference around the waist, hips, thighs, chin, and even back.
No, the fat cells or surrounding tissues are not adversely affected by our procedure. Infrared energy is noninvasive, and completely safe.
There are major advantages against invasive processes; including no pain, instant results, and predictable outcomes. Other painful, invasive treatments require up to 16 weeks of recovery time. Also consideration needs to be given towards possible side effects and infections. Our safe infrared procedure does not harm the fat cells, surrounding tissues, veins, or muscles.
There is no pain involved. The treatments are very soothing, and they have been compared to a luxurious spa experience. There are no known side effects.
A single treatment would mobilize approximately 400 calories; however, tests have
Our typical program is two treatments a week, for four weeks, with a total of 8 treatments. Treatments are not given back to back. There should be at least one day between each treatment. This is to allow the blood fatty acid levels to stabilize after each treatment.
Treatment necessitates infrared pads to be placed directly on the skin. Comfortable clothing such as yoga pants, shorts, and t-shirts are recommended.
Yes. It is highly recommended that post treatment exercises are done to speed up the lymphatic system.
Results vary depending on the body type, metabolism, and activity level, however, typically results are seen within 48 hours of the first treatment.
There are numerous ways to enhance results:
1. Incorporate nutritional supplements designed to enhance fat metabolism and health.
2. Eat high quality foods. Eat sensibly, and eliminate alcohol as well as caffeine during treatments.
3. Drink 1/2 ounce of water per body weight pound, with a maximum of 64 ounces per day.
4. Walk, or exercise moderately 30 minutes per day throughout treatments.
5. Keep to your Infrared Body Center’s scheduled treatments.
6. Manage caloric intake (eat sensibly); excess calories will counteract the treatments.
7. It is also recommended to avoid eating 2 hours before and after treatment.
8. Avoid coffee and alcohol during your course of treatments.